There are many symptoms like, slow computer, appearance of strange messages on computer screen etc. that indicates the presence of virus in a system. Users should install anti-malware programs to immediately detect and remove these viruses.
A computer virus is basically a small software program that propagates from one system to another system and interrupts the PC operations. And ultimately it sources a slow computer. A computer virus is really harmful and it can completely damage or corrupt the data on a system. It may even utilize e-mail programs to circulate virus to other systems and. Besides, it can damage the hard disk.
Computer viruses can prove to be very dangerous and damage a users system completely. It may also corrupt root files or other program files. Moreover, it can increase the risk of hacking attacks and support illegal downloads and software installations. Once the users open these malicious attachments on their system, they unknowingly download viruses on their systems. Resultantly, a normal machine is converted into a sluggish computer.
Although after diagnosing symptoms of virus, users can remove these viruses anytime from their system using an appropriate anti-virus software program, it is recommended that they should install the anti-malware program beforehand so that computer remains protected.
In case if a system is infected with malware it shows various symptoms indicating the presence of viruses.
Some of the general symptoms of malware infection are appearing of odd messages, occurring of strange images or symbols on the monitor, corruption or deletion of saved files, and other unusual things. Moreover, at times the system even starts producing strange sounds. Above all, the operating system performs really sluggish thus, sourcing a slow computer. It is strongly recommended that users should not accept files of executable extension like, .BAT, .EXE, .COM, .HLP, and .DLL from other unreliable sources as these extensions are the most likely cause of infection.
Other symptoms of a computer virus include the system hardware. This involves the sudden opening and closing of the CD-ROM drive trays without the instructions of the user. Besides, strange sounds are haphazardly played during this procedure.
Some of the most common computer viruses include:
1) OPRAH WINFREY VIRUS: This virus unexpectedly contracts the 200MB hard drive to 80MB, and then again slowly increases to 200MB thus.
2) AT&T VIRUS: This virus, every three minutes, inform users regarding the services they are accessing.
3) MCI VIRUS: This virus reminds users every three minutes that they’re paying in excess for the AT&T virus.
4) POLITICALLY CORRECT VIRUS: More than a virus, it’s an “electronic microorganism.”
5) RIGHT TO LIFE VIRUS: This virus will not allow users to delete a file, no matter how old it is. If the users try to delete a file, it is mandatory that they should first see a counselor regarding probable options.
6) ROSS PEROT VIRUS: This virus is one of the most significant causes of a slow computer. Thus virus basically triggers every part inside the machine, just before the complete repair thing stops.
7) ELVIS VIRUS: This virus initially sources a slow computer, then self destroys; only to rematerialize at service stations and shopping malls across rural America.
Besides overloading of disk space can cause regular computer crashes. These viruses can replicate large-sized programs to such an extent that the system cannot control the files. This will decrease the risk of even installing an antivirus program effectively as early detection is the key to detect and eliminating viruses
a WordPress rating system