We are please to announce today the release of our SPAMfighter Exchange Module (SEM) to version 4.
This is no mere incremental update, but in many cases a complete rewrite of functionality for stability, speed and feature improvements, including full support for all versions of Exchange from 2000 to 2010 inclusive.
At a glance, this release includes:
- Complete rewrite of the core Exchange module
- Complete rewrite of Exchange OWA (Outlook Web Access) Toolbar
- Complete rewrite of Exchange Outlook Toolbar
- One simple installation for all supported Exchange versions (previously we had six different versions, depending on your platform/Exchange version)
In practice this includes a lot of fixes and new features, including:
- New “Move to other user’s mailbox” in Policy Actions
- Processing of contacts email added to Policy Actions
- Outlook Toolbar now supported in Outlook 2000/2003
- IP Address Filtering Added
- Trusted Sender Option now added to Sender Filters
- New translations in German, Dutch, French and Danish
- SPAMfighter Exchange Module is built around the notion of policy-based email processing, with such policies being under the control of either the central administrator, or using the powerful user groups features, can be delegated to independent user group admins, with such user groups being completely independent of any other user group policies
- We’ve improved and provide filters, policy actions, dashboard and toolbars out-of-the-box.
- Additionally, SPAMfighter’s SEM v4 comes complete with a POP3 connector for free, which other solutions make you pay extra for.
SPAMfighter SEM v4 is available from our website now. Existing licensed users will be offered an upgrade to the latest version over the coming weeks.
a WordPress rating system