We are also on Google+
Our readers loved these!
How do I spot a fake Facebook profile? (39 votes)
Apple iPad Scam (46 votes)
The big (small) survey on Android Security and Gender [Infographic] (19 votes)
- Jordon on Kids and Tablets – are your kids using tablets too much?
- Maria on How do I spot a fake Facebook profile?
- Luanne Hanify on How to remove the Ukash Virus
- Kim Falkner on How do I spot a fake Facebook profile?
- April on Spring Clean Your Facebook Account
Popular tagsandroid anti-spam anti-spyware antivirus awards blog business case celebrity spam computer email Exchange Server facebook fix FULL-DISKfighter guide hacker hacking how to malware mobile OS X pc Phishing scam scammers scams security security software SLOW-PCfighter social media Software spam spamfighter SPAMfighter Exchange Module SPAMfighter Pro spam filter exchange server spyware SPYWAREfighter twitter utilities VB100 virus viruses VIRUSfighter windows
Tag Archives: App Cloning
Spammers and scammers have turned their attention to cloning legitimate Android apps, and adding an advertising module, so that they can make money off of apps they did not write, and shows how spammers are trying to stay one step ahead (or often ten steps ahead) of the legal process of getting spammers shut down.