With the help of simple techniques such as fixing registry, upgrading windows, users can fix Windows Installer error of their computer.
A fast computer that helps to enhance the operating performance of and increases productivity through a series of procedures may face some errors at times.
Although there are various computer errors that may arise on a computer such as, shutdown error, startup error and DLL error, Windows Installer Error is one of the most major types of these errors.
Some of the error messages that may pop-up on the screen of computer because of this system error are: ‘Could not start the Windows Installer service on Local Computer, Error 5: Access is denied’, The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed’, and ‘Windows Installer Service couldn’t be started’.
The error code numbers begin with 1000 for Windows Installer error messages. Any error codes numbered between 1000 and 1999 should be listed into the Error Table.
Discussed below are some of the techniques to fix the “Windows Installer” Problems to enjoy a fast computer experience. They are:
Technique 1: Users should first unregister Windows Installer, and then re-register Windows Installer on their computer. To do this, users must follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Click ‘Run’ in the ‘Start’ menu.
2. Then users should type ‘msiexec /unreg’ in the ‘Open’ box, and then press ENTER.
3. Then again users should click on ‘Run’ in the ‘Start’ menu.
4. And then finally, users should type ‘msiexec /regserver’ in the ‘Open’ box, and then press ENTER.
Technique 2: In this technique, users can upgrade to Windows Installer version 2 or latest version. To do this, they must follow the below mentioned steps:
1. First of all start Microsoft Internet Explorer, and then go to the Microsoft Website.
2. Then in the left pane tree menu, users should click on ‘Setup and System Administration’, and then click on ‘Setup’.
3. Further, they should click on ‘Windows Installer’, and then click on the suitable link for their operating system.
4. Afterwards users should click on ‘Download’ to download and install Windows Installer version 3 or latest version.
5. Finally, users should shutdown and restart their system. This technique will surely correct their Windows Installer problem and help them in having a fast computer with no installer error pop-ups.
Technique 3: Fixing Windows Installer Error with Registry Cleaners
The windows registry acts as the central nervous system of the CPU and is an important part that controls all the computer’s programs, applications and functions. It is also responsible for the performance of a fast computer. As a matter of fact, using Registry Cleaner is the economical, simple, and fastest technique to repair a computer because its function is to help fix and repair all the errors of a computer. It helps in restoring the system back to its original state.
By following these techniques, users can simply fix their windows installation errors even if they are non-tech savvy.
We think you'd also like: